Home About Meet Contact

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Call for Contributors

B.You is looking for a contributor or two to add to our team! If you are passionate about blogging, are able to manage time decently, and are full of awesome ideas that would help benefit bloggers and build up the blogging community then please send us an email at b.you.blog [at] gmail [dot] com. We are accepting all inquiries of all levels so please; even if you have just started out we want to hear from you! In your email please include a link to your blog as well as a little bit of info about you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What would being a contributor entail? I'm definitely a rookie but this maybe something that may help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would being a contributor entail? I'm definitely a rookie but this maybe something that may help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'd love to be a part of your guys' team! I'm not sure I know enough about blogging though... I'm a newbie myself, but I always like discovering new tricks to make my blog look better!

    Maria xx
    www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a newbie myself payudara montok , but I always like discovering new tricks to make my blog look better!

    ReplyDelete