Home About Meet Contact

Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting To Know You: Gaining Followers

A while back we talked about what worked for us in gaining followers, but we want to know what has worked for you? Were you able to gain followers in ways other than what we had talked about? Is there any advice you can offer to the other readers? Leave us a comment below or send us an email at b.you.blog [at] gmail [dot] com. 
Challenge: Let's all make some new friends by visiting the other blogs who leave a comment on here!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have been participating in some bloghops and such and that seems to be helping! Just commenting and participating by commenting is also helping :)
    Nicole
    designsbynicolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linkups and bloghops definitely help! I'm still small but get about 150 site visits a day despite 1/3rd of that number of followers. Comments have increased with sponsoring some blogs as well. I second what Nicole is talking about. Giveaways are also an option but you get less "regulars" and more just focused on visiting to win!
    Sarah @ http://tobemrscollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so torn by the prospect of hosting giveaways. I would love to do them but I really want people to be genuinely interested in my content. I recently started gaining followers and building my blog family. I basically just did it by posting regularly (at least 3 times per week) and by having good pictures to accompany my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen such collaboration offer before.thank you very much.
    clippingpath

    ReplyDelete