Home About Meet Contact

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Getting to Know You: Balancing

Happy Tuesday everyone! Id like to say a big welcome to our new followers from the GFC Collective we co-hosted and any new followers from elsewhere. And hello to everyone! One thing we like to do here at B.You is get to know our readers. Because we offer tips and tutorials to help out anyone stopping by based on our experiences and what works for us we want to make sure we don't forget about your needs, too. 

This week we are all struggling a little bit in finding the perfect balance between life and blogging. Myself in particular, I took the week off from Chevron Stitches and A Fox & A Wolf so I could focus on some trying issues going on with my daughter and bullying at school. Usually I am able to spend my late nights catching up or scheduling blogging, but lately I've been spending that time making a plan of action to help her out when the school just isn't. So I seem to be missing that 'balance'. 

We want to know: How do you find that balance with life and blogging? Do you take 'days off' from blogging? Do you only blog certain days and schedule your posts? What works for you? 

You can leave us a comment or send us an email at b.you.blog {at} gmail {dot} com. We will be featuring some answers in a post later on so that we can cover as many aspects of this balancing act as possible. Thank you all for your feedback! 



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a new follower from the GFC collective and love your blog!

    As a new blogger, I am realizing how easy it is to become a bit obsessed! It's so easy to sign on to blogger to post and read other blogs when in reality I should be doing homework. I have decided that in order to find a balance between my life and blogging, I have to alot time to each. For instance, once I finish my work I can sign on. So far this is working. I just finished a paper and then signed on to blog! We'll see how it goes! :)

    LB

    lbinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work full time, so it's hard for me to do posts during the week. i try to get at least 3 done on sunday so that i'm not trying to write a new post everyday for the next day. sometimes it is hard to keep up though, especially with replying to comments and trying to visit everyone else's blog. i really wonder how bigger bloggers manage it!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. اتصل الان على ارخص و افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة محترفة تستخدم احدث الالات الحديثة اتصل بنا الان واحصل على خصومات كبيرة اتصل الان

    افضل شركات تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ReplyDelete