Home About Meet Contact

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Getting To Know You: Why Do You Blog?


We all have our reasons for wanting to blog. Some of them are a personal outlet; like an online diary. That is actually why I started blogging ten years ago! I found my hand cramped less typing up my teen sorrows than hand-writing them out plus it was a way for me to store all of my daily writings without mountains of journals being stacked up. Another reason people start to blog may be because they want to document their fashion finds. Whatever the reason, it's always a good one and we want to know why you blog. 

Leave us a comment below telling us why you blog and what got you in to blogging. Be sure to leave us your blog link so we can come check you out! If it's a more personal reason, feel free to email us a b.you.blog [at] gmail [dot] com. 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I wanted away to share my passions for sewing and a DIY life and connect with people who share the same interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I started blogging as a way to have my friends join me on my days leading up to my wedding in Kauai. My husband is Canadian + I'm American, so after the wedding it helped keep me in touch with everyone with all the traveling back + forth. Now, being a newbie to Vancouver, blogging has helped me make some new friendships + connect with other bloggers! And interestingly enough, my blog has helped me in my immigration process, since it has "documented" my husband + I's relationship! I love B.You - I've learned so much!!! www.howsitgoing-eh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blogging (this week!) at the encouragement of friends. I am a frequent business traveler marrying a military man. I am all city and he is country. It makes for an interesting and non-stop fun lifestyle. I am also a cancer survivor active in my community. I want to share everyday things that are special to also show people that all of life's events are meaningful, not just the big ones. Hopefully others will be able to relate and know that the emotions, frustrations and wins that come along with this lifestyle and cancer survivorship are all worth it. http://lifeofatravelingnavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete