Home About Meet Contact

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bloglovin'

In June, Google will be doing away with Google Reader and GFC. Google Reader is a very handy tool to have when you're a blogger or lover of blogs because it holds all of your blog subscriptions in one easy place to read and catch up on. But with it going away, how will you be able to keep up with all of your fave blogs all in one place? Bloglovin'!

I'm sure many of you already know what Bloglovin' is and is already signed up for an account with them. What I really love about Bloglovin' is I can have multiples blogs linked to my account so I'm not having to log in and out to check subscription status'. Genius! You can also import your reading list [a 'How to' on this tomorrow!] and categorize the blogs you follow! [ie: DIY/Craft, Sewing, Food, Fashion, etc]

We have added a little button on our sidebar that you can click on to follow us with Bloglovin', but here is one below to click on too. Thank you all for lovin' us enough to add us to your blogroll! 

If you'd like to have us follow you on Bloglovin' let us know in the comments below and we will go check you out! 

Follow on Bloglovin


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Of course I'm following! I just signed up a few days ago. You can search and find me @ eatnapplay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloglovin also has a very handy one button to transfer all your GFC subscriptions over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that another article will be available soon.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete